A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Warm Weather

Really we're going to have 4 days straight of warm weather????  I'll take it.  I have to......

(1)Finish planting the garden.  I planted the carrots, corn, and green beans, but I waited to plant the green chili, tomatoes, and onions until the frost warning cleared.  I am so excited to have a garden this year and I hope it goes well. (2)Clean up the front yard.  It looks like bums live here.  I have to clean out my flower pots, the flower beds and dig out the dandelions in the yard.  Oh ya and spray all the weeds coming up in the driveway. (3) Plant the seeds to all the flowers I harvested last year(zinnia in the front bed and other seeds I'm trying in my pots).  I'm so excited to see how the mix will come out this year.  I was able to get a few flowers to have a few pots, you know me, they make me so happy!!!

And of course enjoying the sun is the MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment