A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I love these quotes!!!!!

I have this quote on my fridge so that it will speak to me every morning...

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is, It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us."--President Gordon B. Hinckley
 
I posted this on my Facebook Status yesterday and I really do think this Idea is what helps me move forward....
 We spend our days waiting for the ideal path to appear in front of us, but what we forget is that paths are made by walking, not by waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment