A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

10 Months

10 Months Addie!!!  You're getting so big.

I've always said I thought this girl was going to be a feisty one, but now I'm for sure!!   I'm sure she takes after her mom in that department I'm afraid!!!

What we can do at this point:

We can play paddy cake.  Sometimes she starts clapping her hands so that mommy will start singing

She loves the game of peek-a-boo!  She holds the blanket up for me to play and then she will take the blanket so that she can play.  Then she starts laughing hard like I'm tickling her.  She is so funny.

I sniff her blanket and rub it on her nose then my nose.  Then she sniffs at me and rubs the outside edge of her blanket.  Sometimes she starts sniffing when she wants to cuddle with her blanket, me, or at times I think she does it to tell me she loves me!!!!  It just melts my heart.

We still love our milk and she won't hold the bottle herself because she likes to feel her blanket will she eats.  She pretty much feeds herself at all meals.  I feed her when we're at church because it's easier, but she likes to do it.

Addison loves to read books.  It all started with the hymn books at church like I've mentioned before, but now it's anything that resembles a book.  When we sit down in the rocking chair she knows where the books are and she looks for them.  We read them and then mommy goes back through a second time and makes all the sounds of the animals, people and things...well that is what sounds  I can.  She loves it.

STILL NO CRAWLING....Addison has always hated being on her tummy and still does.  She army crawls backwards, rolls over and stays put, mostly crying the whole time.  You would think that finding freedom would make her happy.  I don't know about his girl sometimes.  She can sit up from a laying position and is trying to pull herself up on things.  She sits on her knee's for a while then falls forward and cries.  I really think she wants to walk, but I really want her to crawl.  Maybe she will walk and crawl at the same time....who knows.   She does have a mind of her own and definitely knows what she wants.







































1 comment:

  1. Addie & Katie sound like they're at just about the same stage with the whole crawling thing. Katie army crawls all over the place. We need to plan another girl day up in Pocatello. What does the end of June look like on your calendar? Is June 18 or 25th open? I'm a planner and have every weekend until then booked with things. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete