A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stuck indoors waiting for Summer. Maybe it will come soon!!!! I'm having douts though.....

2 1/2 weeks ago we had a few day of sun and then we went back to rain, snow and cold wind :(.  We are still at that point...Mommy and Addie are going stir-crazy.  I know the sun is finally going to come and it's going to be 90, but I'll complain about that later.   We just want warm, sun shining days!!!

Allen said to me the other day, "we're gonna have to get us another external hard drive just for all the pictures...." I agreed with him, that is just what I want, oh and a new camera too!!!  Maybe for Xmas??



















































No comments:

Post a Comment