A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring Cleaning, Garden, and Yard!!!!!

I have to say I have a busy few weeks cut out for me.  Since I was unmotivated last year for spring cleaning (because I was pregnant) I am two years behind instead of one!!!!  I can say that every fan blade is white again, the baseboards don't look grungy, the floor under the fridge and stove are clean and I definitely feel better about myself....whenever the house is clean, I feel at ease!!!!

Lets just say I haven't made it to the Garden, let alone the yard.  I think I would rather be outside getting these two thing taken care of first if it wasn't so dang cold, windy, and rainy :(   At this rate, I'm thinking middle of may. 



No comments:

Post a Comment