A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Life's little pleasures

Yesterday was quite an eventful day.  I love to curl up Addison's hair but we are still dealing with her baby fine hair which doesn't hold the curl very well.   Gel and hairspray help a ton but after her morning nap it's pretty wild and the curl pulls out.  It' sure is cute though.


























I was pulling weeds in the front yard and Addison was playing with rocks, dirt and then trying to eat the dirt. She couldn't quite fit the rocks in her mouth; thank goodness they were too big.   She was having a blast!!! 
























Addie always wants mommy's phone and sometimes I let her play with it because it makes her so happy, but I have to be careful cause she sucks on it and it can't take much more of that!!!  (look at those big tears because she thinks I'm not going to give it to her, and then that huge smile...how can I not)




No comments:

Post a Comment