A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

20 Months

We have a big girl on our hands.  She seems to be all grown up and going on 16 with the little attitude she's been having lately.  I'm definitely feeling the Terrible Two's coming on.  I have to say, I'm not liking it.  On the other hand she is melting mommy's heart with her cute little ways. 













I can see her little imagination just going to town.  She was running around with her backpack and picnic basket the other day eating on the couch.     

She loves to brush her teeth even when it's not bed time.  She goes into her drawer and gets her tooth paste and brush several times a day.

































She loves to play with her cousin Brianna.  The other night she was over so she read books to Addie.  She just loved it.

Addie has to have her blanket even closer to her than she use too it seems like.  When she's eating dinner, I put it right behind her chair and she's as happy as can be.




















I posted this pic on facebook the other day cause she is so darn cute. My baby is all grown up and getting ready to be a big sister.  Addison we love you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Addie is such a pretty girl! I sure wish you guys lived closer and our girls could play together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little pigtails are the cutest. Did you make her blankey? It's beautiful. Girl, the terrible 2's are the pits. We went through a full year of them. 2 is such a cute age, but so challenging at times. Like I always say to Caden, "God makes the ornery ones extra cute. That's how He saves them." Keep that in mind when Addison is giving you a run for your money. Because she IS cute! The cutest.

    ReplyDelete