A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Awww haaa Moment!!!

You know, I've been pinning for a while now and just came to the conclusion I need to blog my ideas and recipes and pin them on pinterest from my blog.  I HAVE CREATIVE IDEAS, GOOD RECIPES, AND DIY THINGS I DO ALL THE TIME.  I should have thought of this before....oh well.  Whenever I see someone who has pinned something that I do or have a good recipe for, it makes me feel good and that I'm on track with being smart and important.  Don't get me wrong I am finding a lot of fun and new things that I never would have on pinterest, but non the less.

I'm sure many of you out there feel the same way.  Just know you're on track too!!  Just remember that when you're hard on yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment