A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Daddy's Big Helper

Addison love for being outside hasn't changed,  but now that she's even more independent I think she would live out there if she could.  Allen was washing his snowmobile cover off on Saturday and had his helper right along side him. 













The wind was blowing and the water was spraying on her.  She didn't mind much but when she saw I was watching she proceeded to tell me about it.  It was almost as if she wanted me to get mad at her daddy for not paying attention.  We have a sassy one!!!!














Afterward they played on the grass and we're just enjoying the warm sun that we sure with would stick around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment