A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Addie (PicTuRe UpDaTe)

Seems like everyday I have some more pictures of my sweet girl.  I just wanted to share those.  I can't find my good camera, so the cheap camera will just have to do for now....at least I'm still taking pictures with bad quality.  Most Photographers wouldn't hear of that.  I'M TRYING TO BE OVER IT FOR NOW!!!!!!






















Mommy and me.  We don't have very many of these...so we take what we get.


















We have a happy baby.  (most of the time)



















Daddy likes to calm me down in the evening during my fussy time.



















Gammy (my mom) says Addie inherited this look from me.  Okay, I can't disagree.

5 comments:

  1. That is such a Farnsworth look, I think she looks like Chad in that picture. You look really good, 2 beautiful girls...Allen is one lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty Linds ... I love the pic of the two of you! She is so sweet !! I know you are lovin' it ... congrats ... and come see me ... I want to love on her too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun talking with you on the phone today. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable. And she clearly has your beautiful curly hair. Hope that you're loving being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely beautiful Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete