A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SiX wEeKs ToDaY !!!

I know that Six weeks isn't a mile stone, but it is for the Mom!!!!!!  Six weeks ago I had a baby, which by the way if you don't know HARD STUFF......but worth it when you come to your senses ( when you're healed and getting a bit more sleep) I would do it again in a heartbeat.  

We are so happy to have Addison as part of our family.  She is a keeper...and a cutie.  I ventured out to the mall today, and everyone let me know how cute she is.  So I'm not completely bias. (just to let you know when I write this,  I try to be funny, and then I laugh...so laugh)

MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL....we love her so much!!!!!
























































2 comments:

  1. It's crazy how time flies! It always amazes me how quickly you forget about the pain and sleepless nights, I think Heavenly Father does that on purpose so we'd have more of them {and that's someone who had an epidural, haha} She is really cute, and I laughed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of my darling niece Addison! So happy that YOU are finally feeling better! Isn't that 6 week mark lovely? It just gets better and better the more Addy will sleep -- you will really start feeling back to your ol' adorable self. Hang in there and cherish EACH moment!! I cried yesterday as I sent my junior off to school because I remember her at 6 weeks (we had just brought her home:)) and that was literally like yesterday! Motherhood is the greatest gift of God and I am so grateful you are experiencing it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete