A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bath Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADDISON loves bath time.  It has been my experience with babies that either they are screaming at the top of there lungs or that the bath relaxes them.  WELL, I got lucky!!!

She is so cute.  She almost falls asleep when I'm holding her in the warm water.  Her body is already flimsy, but the warm water makes her relax.  I love being her mom and experiencing this new kind of love.  I just want to kiss those cute cheeks all the time.



































Addie is clean and happy.  Look at all that curly hair....she takes after her momma!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great when they love bath time?! Love the curly hair!!

    ReplyDelete