A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Mommy and Daddy

Allen definitely has more pictures with Addie than I do, so when I do get a picture with her that I don't take myself, it makes me feel happy inside.  This little girl has, I think, a very cute personality and every time she does something to show off that personality I just have to take a picture.  We took a lot of pictures this week and I'm just going to post some. I am though really excited for it to warm up one day so we can get some outside pictures or pictures of us doing other things besides just staying inside!!!!!  I DON'T THINK I CAN MAKE IT.... SUMMER CAN YOU COME SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!




 






 Addison loves bath time even more now that she's sitting.  She splashes non-stop!!!


































This little lady has quite the number of  faces.  We love everyone of them!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment