A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh my Goodness........Allen!!!

I have never seen a kidney stone before in my life.  Gross is all I have to say!!!!!


Allen is prone to Kidney Stones...he has already passed several in his adult life but  has been fighting another one for over a year....meaning he has been in pain for most of that time.  That darn thing!!!  Poor guy, I don't have any idea what that's feels like.  They say it's the male version of having a baby!!!  I think if I had to endure even a little pain from having addie for over a year, I COULDN'T.

We were suppose to go home over the weekend, but the darn kidney stone started really acting up and causing lots of pain.  We decided to stay home and relax to try to pass it.  With a lot of prayer, seriously, and pain over the last few days, IT'S OUT!!!!!!!!  HURRAY!!!!!!!


We now know why it hasn't passed.  It was huge...over 10millimeters.  Allen said he has never had one over about 5.

1 comment: