A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I LOVE IT WHEN.............

 I am getting Addison dressed and she tries to eat everything especially her shoes.
















 







I get to watch her develop and grow.  She is playing with her toys and I know pretty soon she is going to be crawling all over!!!!
























We are almost home from running errands and she falls asleep before I can lay her down, but I can't help but think how cute she is. 
























The mommy's girl thing kicks in sometimes and all she wants is to be with me every minute.  I don't always have to be holding her, she just needs to be really close.  On fast Sunday I get to get her dressed and do her hair (every other Sundays I go to choir while she takes a nap then Daddy gets her ready). 
























I made bread the other day and she didn't want to sit in her highchair, but on the counter right by where I was working!  Her new thing is she wants to sit on the desk when I'm on the computer.  It's okay with me cause I can get something done just a bit faster even though she tries to be involved in everything mommy is doing.



3 comments:

  1. Lindsay she looks just like you! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! I know I say it all the time but it's true. Love that she just sits by you, I wish Aubrey would do that. She still hasn't gotten sitting up yet but she crawls everywhere now!! I can't get her to sit still. And Aubrey is starting to get into that clingy stage where she has to be held or has to see me in the room. It's definitely bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! I love her hair! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete