A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

PLay DAy!!!

The other day I received an extra 20% off coupon at carters.  I decided to look online to see what caught my eye since I don't have hardly anything for Addie in the 6-9 month range and she's gonna be in that size soon!!!  I found a whole bunch...of course.  Come to find out, they were having a 50% off sale on most things and an extra 30% off clearance.  The closest store to me (who lives in Pocatello) is in Ogden, almost two hours away.  You know me, go and do by myself, but that isn't as often cause a baby really does change that....good though!!!!

So, Yesterday I called up my good friend Lisa, who lives in Logan, and asked if she wanted to come with me to Ogden?  She has (Brian 6, Tyler 3 and Katie 9.5 months) and it's hard to venture out a lot alone, which is completely normal, so we decided to do it together!!!! I drove to her house and then off in the mini van we went the rest of the way to Ogden, an hour. 

We made it to carters and everything we bought was between 5-7 dollars!!!!We promised the boys a trip to the $ store, Brian got a bat and ball and Tyler a balloon, which Brian popped before we made it to Chick-fil-A.  I stayed in the car and entertained the babies with graham crackers.  I had been craving Chick for a while, so once we finally ordered food and stared eating, we all felt much better and ready for the ride home!!! Overall it was a good trip,  but with two babies, a toddler, and a six year old, you're gonna be tired. 




































I only got the babies waiting in the car eating their yummy crackers, and us with our tiredness look after the big adventure!!!!  I wish it would've been more, but oh well I blame the Tired Factor.

1 comment:

  1. THANKS for coming to see us! I totally want to go shopping for our girls again! Next time, we'll plan on just taking the girls... NO BOYS ALLOWED. It would make the shopping trip more less tiring!

    ReplyDelete