A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jimmer Fever......Not me!!!!

 
 
 
 
I think all this Jimmer talk is gonna make me sick!!!!!! 
He is a great player for his age but let's not let his head get to big to fast.  We're beating a dead horse here!!!!!
He's been played up enough to where he might not come through and then his spirit might break.   Let's keep him a bit humble people, yes you're at fault not him!!!  I know it's BYU's big break AND ALL but their gonna blow it...they always do and if they don't MIRACLE!!!!!!!

(I know I'm gonna catch crap for this....that's why I postED it here and not on face-book!!)
  JUST SAYING.................

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!!! I am getting sick of how much everyone talks about him, it's getting annoying. Yes he is a good player but really?!

    ReplyDelete