A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Friday, April 1, 2011

81/2 months and still not crawling but....we love it when

 I've been crying and mom tries to take my picture and you can see that my eyes are red.  BUT I'M STILL CUTE!!!!!  Then mom give me a surprise and I'm happy again. 












































Spring is almost here, so we wear bright colors to church encouraging it to come faster.  I look so cute in my Sunday dress, but mommy has to clean it when we get home from church because I got graham cracker all over it.



















































Mommy is doing laundry and I have to be right there with her.  (and the puppy as usual)




























Daddy and I are playing with toys and the puppy wants to play too!!!


1 comment: