A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

9 Months

Well 9 months is here.  It's crazy to think that we've had Addison here with us as long as I carried her.  This last month has been really fun to see her pick up new things and start doing them.

She likes to make the same sounds I make.  I make bubble sounds and she tries to do them to.  She started waving and what can you say...just so cute!!!!


We have a mad cry now.  When she doesn't get something she wants...like mommy's phone, or the food I'm eating or I don't pick her up when she thinks I should, we get the uuurrrrrrr cry.  She's a feisty one!!!!

This last week, April 8-14, we went to New Mexico to visit.  On the way we stopped and met Aunt Daphne and played with Sarah again.  We love Sarah!!!! We had a a lot of fun.  We wish we were closer and could visit more often!!!!  Addison and gammy are good pals now.
























No comments:

Post a Comment