A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

9 Month Check-up and 9 Month Pictures

Yesterday Monday, 4-18-11, we had a busy day.  First of all I woke up with a stiff neck...never fun when you want to get things done, and we had to be at the doctors office at 8:45.  I know, why do I make appointments so early, because I'm an early riser and so is Addison.  After I fee her her milk in the morning, which is between 6:30 and 7am she plays with her toys in our bed for about an hour.  We talk and try to wake up daddy who wants to sleep.

Addison is a very happy and healthy girl.  She is quite petite though.  She loves to eat, never throws up, and has regular healthy diaper changes!!!!!  No worries here.

Weight:    15 pounds 8ounces

Height:     almost 27 inches (26 3/4)

Head:       17 inches


We rushed like crazy to get to Idaho Falls to have pictures.  We were 15 minutes late and I was like my usual self and stressed...I hate being late, so Allen took it like a pro and calmed me down as much as he could.  I love that man...I wish I had his take on life....he is rubbing off on me though...I'm getting better!!!!!


We made it, Addie was happy, the lady was nice and listened to how I wanted the pics to look, I purchased a few shirts, for my changed mommy bod, and then we ate lunch at Cafe Rio!!!!!!  THANKS MOM (Gammy)....for the fun day!!!!
















































Addison army crawled backwards on Sunday.  It was so exciting to see her go.  I knew she was working on it when she wouldn't instantly roll over to her back.  I'm gonna have to BABY PROOF!!!!  She's going to be crawling all over in a matter of days.  Life is so sweet!!!!!














When Mommy takes out my bows, isn't my hair so cute??!!



Today I was cleaning Ms Addie's room and she was playing on the floor.  She army crawled backwards and found her blankey and baby!!!! What a precious moment.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! Katie just learned how to army crawl a couple nights ago... no joke! Sounds like our girls are reaching the same milestones around the same time. I hope your family has a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete