A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can Spring and then Summer ever come.....

I looked outside today and yes you know it, SNOW.  I decided to have it feel like spring, so I got online and ordered a few spring/summer outfits for Addison.  I have a feeling baby cloths are my down fall.  It makes it easy to shop for Her because my time to shop will only come when I have lost this baby weight (which I am getting there, just slowly...I'll I want is to bet back into my 8/10 pants, shorts and tops then I will be in great shape). 

This is going to be so cute.  I can't wait till they get here and it STOPS SNOWING!!!!!!
























































I love this orange outfit.  Looks like she's going to Australia or something!!!!!!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love them!! Where did you "shop" at? I love the orange outfit!

    ReplyDelete