A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter and our Little Family

After we got over Allen's little fiasco, we had a good time!!!!  Easter is a great time for me to reflect on what my savior Jesus Christ did for me...

He had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him..... He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today

Happyness can be mine forever with my Eternal Family!!!!!



















Here are some of our weekend adventures!!!!!


































1 comment:

  1. I know that Addison is a little one, but she looks so big laying there in the tub! I'm glad Allen's arm isn't broken, either.

    ReplyDelete