A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

AdDisOn and hER 6 MonTh cHEckuP

I am pleased to report that Addie is out of the 10%tile and moving onward and upward.  She is a growing baby. We are in the 25-30%tile

           14 lbs
           25.75 inches
           16  head

Yesterday at the doctors office she discovered her tongue.  She was trying to get it with her fingers and make sounds with it...was the cutest thing and I wish I had my camera.   She is grabbing for everything.  When she wants something that I'm eating or holding and she doesn't get it, she lets out a yell/screech (The baby kind)....kinda cute but I'm starting to tell her we don't yell.  I believe that when they start knowing and reacting, it's time to start teaching. 

She is our cute little chipmunk!!!!!!!


































 































2 comments:

  1. Oh man I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture of her and the one of her in the bath towel! It is amazing how quickly they understand you even though they themselves can't talk. She is too cute and yes she is moving up, her cousin Aubrey is beating her though...More time for you to enjoy her being small, I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blog stocking I'm happy to know you blog. I love the picture in the bath towel the girls got lashes!

    ReplyDelete