A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Growing !!!!

Today I noticed that Addisons hair is growing in and getting darker.  She still has blond and red highlights, but it was really cool that I noticed.  Yesterday she was officially 6 months.  Where has the time gone????  We are sure enjoying her.  She likes to give me hugs, talk really loud with mommy, and is a really good eater.  She love her walker, aka, her race car....soon enough. 






















1 comment:

  1. I cannot get over how much hair Addison has. I don't think my kids have that much hair at age 2! I think she is cuter in every picture!

    ReplyDelete