A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Motto Family

I was going through stuff today and found a CD.  I normally just throw things away that I don't know what they are or if I think they're going to be clutter...I get that from my  momma (she's a great lady), which is a good trait, but as my dad says, " things you need get thrown away and when you go looking for them there gone".  Sorry dad, but Allen feels your pain.  

So before throwing it away I decided to check to see if there was something of value on it......THERE WAS!!!!!  Imagine that.  This is what I found. THE MOTTO FAMILY PHOTO!!!  (My mom's parents and there posterity minus one....ADDISON, but she was in my tummy.  


Was taken Thanksgiving 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment