A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I just gave myself a kick in the bum!!!

I have GOT to whip myself into SHAPE....

Since Addie was born, I haven't kept up on things like I usually do. Cleaning brings me a lot of satisfaction because,   I love the smell of bleach and a clean atmosphere...I still have that, I've just slacked MORE in the last 6 months.  It's caught up with me!! (I'm officially going crazy now)

I always felt productive,but now I have to work hard at it every day.  Xmas is still up...that has never happened, My floors haven't been mopped in two weeks...that never happened before the baby, and I've been wanting to make some curtain's for weeks...still haven't.  The list goes on and on....I know that if the laundry waits a day , it's okay but there is always room for improvement on priorities.  I love the talk from Dallin H. Oaks, "Good, Better, Best--there are a lot of good decisions but there are always better and best decisions we can make.  So My goals for the next six months are getting back into my great habits I had and building  new better or best habits!!!!!

1 comment: