A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Craziness !!!!

I'm up early every morning, especially Sunday mornings with the occasional exception from Allen .  Why do I always run out of time!!!!  I hate being late....I like to be 10 minutes early...thanks dad!!! Our time changed from 9am to 11:30, that's right 11:30, so I get 30 minutes on top of the 2 hours. That is plenty of time but Rush, Rush, and RUSH.  I guess between getting dinner ready, re-glancing at lessons, getting the baby and myself ready, anyone can see I would run out of time!!!  Some of you might ask, where's Allen"??????? Probably sleeping or wrapping up his Sunday School lesson preparation. This is what happens when you have a growing family....more rushing ahead when more babies come, I'm sure.  Being a mom is wonderful most of the time!!!  Wouldn't trade it. 

I guess it makes for funny pictures!!!!



























































2 comments:

  1. i used to think that your little precious girl looked like allen alot in the face... but in the more recent pictures im seeing she is mostly farnsworth. haha... she is a doll!!! hope mommy life is treating you good! we missed seeing yout this break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet and tiny Lindsay (then again I have a monster baby). Sunday mornings are crazy for me too. But you're right, being a mom is the best job in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete