A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Twilight Frinzy

I never got "caught up" in reading the Twilight saga.  I just figured I would watch the movies then I wouldn't know what I was missing. I've even been about a year behind on them to.  I just watched eclipse and was really wanting to see what happened next.  I decided that I could read the last book since I knew most of the characters, and they already had a face in my head.  Well how was I suppose to know that Breaking Dawn was 756pages. I went to the Library, checked it out and you know the rest...it was history...I finished it in a few days!!!!

All my friends (you know who you are), but to name one, CORTNIE(my kindred spirit), think I'm nuts for not reading the books, but now I can see why. It was a really fun, entertaining book to read.   I'm sure I missed a lot of detail from the other books so maybe I'll go back and read them.  I'm leaving that one open!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment