A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Couch and cracker time!!!!

Addison is trying to sit up.  We are almost there, just working on the balance thing.  We still use the corner of the couch but sitting a little bit further away now.  




























I was eating crackers with my soup for lunch today and Addie really wanted to try it, so I gave her one.  I let her suck on it for a minute then took it away because I didn't want her to chock with the pieces that would break off....she's not quite ready.  She loved it and started to object when I took it from her, so I guess I will have to get her some of those snacks that dissolve.  














3 comments:

  1. She is a doll. It's fun when you can start giving them regular food and when they can sit up. Aubrey won't eat cereal so it might a little while for her to get the concept, even though she stares at us while we eat. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sitting up so well! And isn't it fun when they get so excited about something as simple as a cracker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the most adorably dressed little girl I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete